Everyone hates slow loading web pages of websites. Besides, it is a proven fact that most of the internet users bounce back from a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load. But in the case of WordPress, you are in a strong position because it has certain features to reduce the loading time of your WordPress website quickly. However, it needs technical support for WordPress speed optimization, as there are a lot of technical things one should go from while working on the Speed of the website. But before that, we should know why speed matters?
Why does speed optimization even matter?
There are several important things, get affected due to the speed of your websites and ultimately overblow your conversion rate too. Let’s have a look at those points that get ruined with the low speed of websites.
- Speed matters for ranking high on search engines
- 40% leave a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load
- 47% of consumers expect a site to load in 3 seconds or less
- It harms the reputation of your website
- Indirectly it provides benefits to your competitors
- A 1-second delay in page load time can lead to a 7% loss in conversion
Here are some valuable ways to note for better website speed optimization
- Images Optimization – Undoubtedly, images improve the quality of articles and boost engagements. But sometimes we use certain images which make web pages heavy and shoot up the loading time. Moreover, web owners should load images one by one for better loading images. If you describe the dimensions and disable hot-linking of specific images with them, it can help you in better loading WordPress speed optimization.
- Don’t Ignore the Browser Caching – At the first time of opening any site the data such as design, photo, logo, etc., will be stored into the browser’s cache memory. So if the same visitor comes back to your site, he would not suffer in reloading the page. In such a situation after a while, the same data becomes the reason for slowing the website. You can use the WordPress plugins that will make your work much easier and improve your website performance.
- Delete Unnecessary Plugins – WordPress plugins are like apps for your website. They help you to add new features and functionality to your site. But unnecessary plugins slow downloading time and make your website heavier, which affects its performance.
- Reduce Server Response Time – Server response time makes your page slow down if the users open a webpage. Server response time should be less than 200 milliseconds after all it plays the key role.
- Use CDN (Content Delivery Network) Hosting – It distributes the main server load to the local server. Local servers distribute pages fast as local servers are established nearer to the users.
These are the hacks you can perform with your website to speed up WordPress web page speed. However, WordPress with its plugins makes it a cup of tea for everyone. But if you want clean work done and don’t know how to tackle the technical situation. We are here as WordPress website developers. If you are looking for more WordPress updates, news or trends stay updated with ? https://www.wordpresswebsite.in/our-blog/. You can also contact us at ? https://www.wordpresswebsite.in/contact-us/