Hire Dedicated WordPress Developer Learn more
40+ Certified Experts
Hassle-Free Project Delivered
Security & Integrity
Wordpress Core Contributors
Owning a website offers your business flexibility, and shoots your worldwide demands & growth opportunities. Online stores let you achieve business goals more efficiently. But developing a business website is not as simple as it seems. One needs to have appropriate knowledge & skills about building a website. There are ample options when it comes to choosing a particular Content Management System (CMS) platform for your online store.
You must have heard of some popular CMS platforms such as WordPress, HubSpot, Joomla, WooCommerce, Magento, and Shopify. Among these options, WordPress is the most preferred choice for developers. You will be amazed to know that 43% of the world’s websites run on WordPress CMS. But what are the reasons behind its popularity? Let us see why WordPress is the best CMS for your enterprise website.
- WordPress is free and open-source software: One of the main reasons behind the overwhelming popularity of WordPress is that it's completely free and can be customised. It is an open-source project which means it was developed by a collection of contributors. You can download, install, use and modify WordPress effortlessly as per your requirements. Further, you can create different kinds of websites, for instance, informatics, technology, eCommerce, etc. Although WordPress software is free, you need to invest in a domain name and web hosting to install it.
- Create anything you desire: WordPress has evolved itself through the years since its launch. Although it was developed as a blogging platform at first, WordPress now allows you to create any sort of website that you wish. Being a native blogging platform formed a plus point for it as other CMS platforms focused more on the design and app part. WordPress allows you to create any website with any design as per your preferences. Some of the websites you can develop are eCommerce sites, Business websites, Job boards, Membership sites, Business directories, and Media-centric sites like YouTube.
- WordPress offers profuse Plugins and Themes: Whether you need a fresh look for your website or your business has shifted the focus toward a new product line, you always need to update the functionality of your website. Plugins are a lifeline for WordPress as it helps you perform actions with ease that otherwise would consume time to do manually. All you can do take the help of expert wordpress plugin development services to update or install plugins, and then you can directly use it on your website. You can use them to perform a range of functions such as handling SEO, backups, speed, security, broken links, and spam using appropriate WordPress plugins.
- Make SEO a priority: WordPress is a well-known platform having an inbuilt Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It automatically adds title tags and meta descriptions for different pages and posts on your website thereby reducing the manual work to write them for individual pages. This helps the search engines to understand your content and helps your website to rank among the top results. Moreover, specific plugins also help you improve the SEO score of your website. Yoast SEO is one of the most effective SEO plugins that mentions your effectiveness to target the focus keyword, thoughts on the keyword locations, SEO title mentions, page title suggestions, and even more.
- Supports various media types: One of the most common issues with major CMS platforms is that they don’t allow you to upload certain files and display error messages. WordPress is not one of them, instead, it supports almost every media type including but not limited to .jpg, .png, .gif .pdf, .doc, .pptx, .mp3, .m4a, .mp4, .mov, .wmv, and .avi. Hardly matters whether you need to upload audio, video, document, photo, or GIF WordPress does not restrict you in any situation.
This shows that WordPress is indeed a great CRM platform for your enterprise, given that you know how to keep things moving.
It is a complex task to create and handle a WordPress website on your own. That’s why you need to hire a WordPress Development Company. We at WordPress Website offer the best WordPress development services and our experts have proficient knowledge and skills to effectively manage your website.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us and start your WordPress journey today.